Once a user is authenticated, their credentials are typically stored in the session. This means that when the session ends they will be logged out and have to provide their login details again next time they wish to access the application.
It's a good idea to provide the user with the option to use or not use the remember me functionality, as it will not always be appropriate. The usual way of doing this is to add a checkbox to the login form.
So, your specific login form might ultimately look like this:. The user will then automatically be logged in on subsequent visits while the cookie remains valid.
When the user returns to your site, they are authenticated automatically based on the information stored in the remember me cookie. This allows the user to access protected resources as if the user had actually authenticated upon visiting the site.
See a Problem?
In some cases, however, you may want to force the user to actually re-authenticate before accessing certain resources. For example, you might not allow "remember me" users to change their password. Cast information Crew information Company information News Box office.
Title Summary. All Releases Original Release.
Tuesday's Tunes: UMI's 'Remember Me' is an Ode to Old Selves | Girls Are Awesome
Summary Details. Distributor Summit Entertainment See full company information.
Release Date Mar 12, - May 13, Mar 12, Mar 13, Mar 14, Mar 15, Mar 16, Mar 17, Mar 18, Mar 19, Mar 20, Mar 21, Mar 22, Mar 23, Mar 24, Mar 25, Mar 26, Mar 27, Mar 28, Mar 29, Mar 30, Mar 31, Apr 1, Apr 2, Apr 3, Apr 4, Easter Sunday. Apr 5, Apr 6, Apr 7, Apr 8, Apr 9, Apr 10,
- Spooked: The Truth About Intelligence in Australia.
- How to Add "Remember Me" Login Functionality.
- Transalp Roadbook 6: Mit dem Tandem über die Alpen: Seefeld - Gardasee; Brenner - Verona (Transalp Roadbooks) (German Edition).
- Pigeon Racing Secrets- A Quick Start Guide For Any Pigeon Fancier.
- Don't Remember Me For This | Timelost.
- Remember Me.
- Random Kinds of Factness: 1001 (or So) Absolutely True Tidbits About (mostly) Everything.